搏命的下雨。。
不过米有打算要出去。。
所以无所谓啦~~ XD
以下片段是上个礼拜的ME lecture时录下来的。。
字幕不太清楚。。
短片中是一对父子坐在住家外表演。。。
"What is that?"
"A Sparrow."
"What is that?"
"I just told you father, It's a sparrow."
"What is that?"
"SUPERMAN!! IT'S S-U-P-E-R-M-A-N!!" (开玩笑的啦。。哈哈)
儿怒。。
["A sparrow, father, a sparrow!! A S-P-A-R-R-O-W!!!!"]
"What are you doing this?! I told you so many times, it's a sparrow!! Don't you get it?!"
父亲站起来。。然后。。周杰伦的珊瑚海奏起。。转身离开~~~ XD
"Where are you going?!"
父亲米有鸟他。。
父亲进屋里拿了他的日记出来交给儿子。。
翻开日记第XX页。。
大大力dok了几下要儿子念出来。。
"Loud..."
"Today, my youngest son who few days ago turned three,
was sitting with me at the park.
When a sparrow sat in front of us,
My son asked me 21 times what it was,
and i answered all 21 times that it was...."
翻去下一页。。
"...a sparrow."
"I hugged him every single times he asked me the same question.."
"..again and again.."
"Without getting mad feeling affection for my innocent little boy."
《完》- 不要看完睡觉后就忘记哦。。
下个礼拜默写然后交上来。。XD
以下片段的地点是天堂~
其实是图书馆啦。。
星期二上完BMS的lecture后都会到老地方去做功课或睡觉哒。。
留意一下下,这样一转。。发现到多少王子和公主在跟周公开会咧??
18年前的今天不知道是谁从蛋壳里爆出来。。
所以在这里顺便祝她生日快乐!!
今天新鲜出炉的作品。。
虽然是不满意。。
可是花了不少时间完成的。。
不喜欢也要勉强说喜欢哦。。。


没有评论:
发表评论